Solo Women in God's Care
Are you a single woman looking to get connected? Solo Women is designed to equip, encourage, and connect single women, single moms, widows, and military wives of all ages. A variety of activities are planned throughout the year – check the bulletin for details about upcoming events. Child care is provided for most events - be sure to sign up in advance if you need child care. For more information, contact Betty Lou Morgan at CR.Compassion.Connect@gmail.com.
2017 Solo Women Calendar of Events
Monthly events are designed to provide practical encouragement and information, opportunities to serve, and times of fun and sharing together for single women of all ages. Here is a list of upcoming events for 2017. Look for details in SCA's bulletin or contact Betty Lou at CR.Compassion.Connect@gmail.com or 814-308-4513.
- Friday, May 15, 6:00 PM – Host, serve and share dinner with mothers from the Pregnancy Resource Center
- Friday, June 2, 6 PM – A fun evening that includes a wiener roast and Potluck dinner at Charity Barger's home
- Friday, July 14, 6 PM – Special guest Georgina Manahan will speak encouraging words about forgiveness
- Friday, August 11, 6:30 PM – Special guest Michelle DiMidio, personal trainer, will share fitness tips for all ages and sddress topics that you identify.
- Friday, September 8, 6:30 PM – Craft night of card making with special guest Ann Goodrow
- Friday, October 13, 6:30 PM – Assemble hygiene kits for Out of the Cold guest
- Friday, November 10, 6:30 PM – Assemble boxes with cookies and Christmas cards to be shipped to military personnel
- Friday, December 8, 6 PM – Solo Women’s Christmas Party
|Betty Lou Morgan, Compassion Connection Coordinator|