We are gearing up to welcome the Centre County community to State College Assembly for our free annual Fall Fest, featuring Trunk-or-Treat!
We are excited for this event and look forward to engaging with our neighbors and friends once again!
- Admission, though FREE, will be permitted by advanced registration only.
- Admission will be granted only with a parking permit and wrist bands obtained via pre-registration.
- Click below to register and stop by the church office at 2201 University Dr to pick up your wristbands and parking permits in advance.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has recently tested positive, please refrain from attending this event.
- Fire Trucks, hayrides, mazes, giant slides, food, and more will be available to families and kids of all ages!
Above all – come prepared to have a beautiful Autumn night out, and to go home with plenty of smiles and lots of candy!! We look forward to seeing you there!