We are gearing up to welcome the Centre County community to State College Assembly for our free annual Fall Fest, featuring Trunk-or-Treat!
This is a great opportunity to get out of the house and to enjoy a night out with your family.
Our teams are working hard to implement new processes in order to provide a safe and fun experience for the whole family! We are taking into consideration current guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety and the impact on the health of our community.
We are excited for this event and look forward to engaging with our neighbors and friends once again!
- Admission, though FREE, will be permitted by advanced registration only.
- Admission will be granted only with a time stamped parking permit and wrist bands obtained via pre-registration.
- You can register online at scassembly.org/fall-fest-registration and stop by the church office at 2201 University Dr to pick up your wristbands and parking permits in advance.
- The layout of the event has changed from previous years in order to provide more space for each guest. Please note the signs that will be posted as you arrive and throughout the property.
- Masks will be worn by all volunteers and will be required for our guests when within six feet of another individual of a different household, per local ordinance.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has recently tested positive, please refrain from attending this event.
- All candy will be prepackaged and ready for children to pick up along the distanced Trunk-or-Treat path.
- Fire Trucks, wagon rides, mazes, and more will be available to families and kids of all ages!
Above all – come prepared to have a beautiful autumn night out, and to go home with plenty of smiles and lots of candy!! We look forward to seeing you there!